Let the furious fun begin! Players sprint to arrange a set of 5 blocks so that they match a pattern shown on a card. First player to succeed grabs the card and a new matching race starts. Tensions rise as you scramble to outpace and outsmart your opponents in this ingenious game of perception. So fire-up your neurons and be transported by Match Madness!
“The most satisfying element of Match Madness is the big, chunky blocks. They’re colorful and light and fun to work with, even if you’re stressing to place them is the right combination.”
- FAST-PACED AND LOTS OF ACTION: Players race to arrange a set of 5 blocks to match a pattern shown on a card. First player to succeed grabs the card and a new matching race starts. The player with the most cards wins.
- A GAME OF RAPID VISUAL RECOGNITION: Develop your problem solving and pattern recognition skills. Test your dexterity by switching and turning your blocks as fast as possible.
- TWO GAME MODES FOR HIGHER REPLAYABILITY: Choose between Quick-Play (speed) and Total Madness (highest score wins). Match Madness can also be played solo: solve the puzzles at your own pace or try to beat your best times.
- AWARD-WINNING FAMILY GAME: Winner of the 2018 Imagination Gaming Family Gold Award and Problem Solving Gold Award.
- For 1-4 players ages 7+. Playing time: 20 minutes
How to Play?
Flip the top card to reveal a pattern
Players scramble to match, with their blocks, the pattern shown on the card. The first player to successfully match the pattern grabs the card and shows the other players that the configuration of their blocks matches the pattern on the card. If the player is correct, they keep the card. A new card is flipped over and another round begins. The player with the most cards wins!
Genre: Dexterity, Family
Number of Game Players: 4
Suggested age: 5 years old +